Mar 8, 2012

Gear Drive headers - worth every penny

So I have been buying and trying all sorts of homemade and used header designs and I just wasn't happy, but I was bound and determined to not spend the dough to buy what I really wanted - until spring started getting closer.

I finally broke down last week and gave saltflatmatt (HAMB vendor) a call to get some headers built for my project, it was a short conversation but he know what I wanted and I felt like he was the right man for the job so I handed over my money and sat by the window eagerly awaiting the brown Santa Claus to come with my presents.

I came home from work yesterday and saw the package sitting on the porch. Once I saw the shipper tag, I realized it was time to get this car done. I got changed and set out to the garage to get these things fitted up. Once they were on I have to say I am more than happy with the construction and even moreso that it was money well spent. I have not fired it up yet so I cannot comment on the sound but if it sounds 1/2 as good as it looks I am in for a treat.

Anyway, on with the pictures!























A big thanks to Matt, excellent work - you've gained a customer for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment