Mar 6, 2012

Edmunds

I have been checking out Vintage Speed for some time now, they have some really unique vintage items that I just felt I had to have. Since this was my first order with them and I had heard that it sometimes took awhile to get merchandise I figured I would start small. They are a small shop there and have acquired the rights to reproduce Eddie Edmunds speed parts from the '50s. While there is little communication after the sale and I ended up following up about a week later to see if everything was OK the wait was worth it. All-in-all it was just over a week and I had my parts not too bad for a small custom shop.

The parts I received were a work of art, handcrafted and crude. I had to clean off a bit of polishing compound out of the filter and modify the choke bracket slightly due to the vacuum port on my primary carb (which was noted on the product) then everything went smoothly and I am more than happy with the results.















The guys over at Vintage Speed are definitely in my catalog now, I plan on doing business again.

No comments:

Post a Comment