Jan 19, 2012

Getting some final ideas figured out.

So I think I have finally come to the point where I have to figure out what the car needs to look like. The floor is almost complete but I cannot finish until I get the pedals and steering column sorted out. I have the parts to build the column arriving today and then I can move on that. Once the column and pedals are sorted I will be moving on to the front end to figure out shocks and lights then it gets disassembled a bit so I can paint the frame to match the cowl.

I am happy with the color now and have taken a bit of time to see how it would look - this is not a photoshop I actually painted a bit so I can actually see the goal while I am working my way there. The pics are a bit dark but you should be able to get the general idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment